468 Boronia Road, Wantirna South VIC 3152
- 58 place child care centre on high exposure Boronia Road
- Town planning permit approved, construction due to commence soon in 2019
- Site area 1,110sqm (approx.)
- Great location, right near where major thoroughfares Stud Road & Boronia Road intersect
- 7 schools and well over 3,000 students within a 1.9km radius
- Fees at a nearby long day care centre are reported to be $125 per day at a centre that was established in 1994 (Care For Kids, Qikmaps)
- Based on the 2016 ABS Census, Wantirna South’s total population was 19,271 people. In 2019, the population is forecast to be approximately 21,878 people and this is expected to again increase to 25,203 people by 2036. This represents an increase of 30.8% over this time period (forecast.id.com.au)
Offers Invited by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 5th September, 2019 at 4:00pm, if not leased prior.
Contact Wendy Zhou 0422 011 188 or Guido Bonanni 0407 444 808 for a detailed information memorandum and application documentation.
Artist impression for indicative purposes only
ASL Real Estate and/or their agents, for themselves and for the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (i) All information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (ii) Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy or truth of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. (iii) No person in the employment of ASL Property Group has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty.
By sending an enquiry to Australian Sales and Leasing you agree to be marketed to in the future for similar properties through email alerts/sms messages. This is at NO COST to you and at any time you wish to cancel your subscription please simply reply STOP.