Melbourne VIC 3000
- We currently have a listing whereby the Vendor is operating a 50+ place child care centre, very close to a large shopping precinct east of Melbourne.
- The existing business has an exceptionally high occupancy and turnover to 30 June 2017 of $1,436,569.
- The vendor advises he will be closing this centre as the Lease expires 31 October 2019.
- A permit application has been lodged for a new centre and it is expected to be approved in the near future for 98 place child care centre adjoining the current business which will be closed.
- The owner will provide a minimum occupancy of 70% by end of February 2020 with a daily rate of $125 per child per day with a proposed turnover of $2.15 million.
The vendor is looking for a sale commitment of $2.2 million from an interested party with a settlement date end of February or March 2020 when the occupancy reaches a minimum of 70% or at a later date with timeframe provided.
Neil Jenkins 0418 777 599 email@example.com
ASL Real Estate and/or their agents, for themselves and for the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (i) All information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (ii) Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy or truth of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. (iii) No person in the employment of ASL Property Group has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty.
By sending an enquiry to Australian Sales and Leasing you agree to be marketed to in the future for similar properties through email alerts/sms messages. This is at NO COST to you and at any time you wish to cancel your subscription please simply reply STOP.
Please visit http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist to view your rights as a buyer.